Monday 7 November 2011

Mystery of Life

People said, ‘Life is a mYSTERY to be solved!'

I took it as a challenge & tried to solve it!
I took it as a puzzle & tried to crack it.

On my way, I tried to find all the clues,
That may help me to solve this mystery!

I walked through a crowd,
To feel the deafening silence within myself!

I walked through the shore,
To feel the waves rise and fall!

I walked on a riverbank,
To feel the shimmering river!

I trudged past a jungle,
To feel the bliss of nature!

I flew through the sky,
To feel the feeling of flying.

I wandered alone in darkness,
To feel the sound of silence!

I went down the sea,
To feel the life of water.

I strolled through a Desert,
To feel what is it to be sand!

I climbed up a mountain,
To feel the top of the world.

I left no stone unturned,
I left no work undone.
Just to solve the puzzle called LIFE!

I tried to find signs everywhere,
I tied to decode codes everywhere
Just to solve an enigma called LIVING!

Then I realized, I was wrong.
Many people took LIFE as a puzzle,
And tried to solve it; everybody failing!

I have known that,
Life is a mystery...
It is not to be solved,
It has to be lived! It has to be enjoyed,
It has to be cherished and relished.

And that day, I got answers to all my questions,
Answers to my joys, sorrows, pains and happiness!
Answers to all the puzzles, trials and tribulations.

And I solved the mystery of LIFE,
By living It, Enjoying It, Cherishing It and relishing it!!

2 comments:

  1. hey... never knew you write so well... good work
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so positive...loved it :)

    ReplyDelete